Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil For Men/Women | Suitable For All Skin Types
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
Tree tea oil has been used since time eternal for its antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory benefits. The richness of this oil assists in numerous ways. As bad bacteria are a cause of a chain of problems, like acne, pimples, itchy scalp, lice production, infected cuticles, and whatnot, the use of tea tree comes in handy. Irrespective of the differential nature of all these situations, Organic Harvest tea tree essential oil can be used in a diluted fashion to gain relief from the problem.
The problem of acne and acne marks is profound for oily skin beauties. Tea tree oil for skin problems is a much-recommended treatment. The anti-inflammatory property of natural tea trees helps in calming the inflamed skin, thereafter slowly and steadily healing the zits. In a similar vein, the accumulation of fungal components on the scalp not only leads to discomfort and itchiness but also paves way for an increase in hair fall. A thorough massage using tea tree oil for hair helps in reducing the effect of the problem.
The goodness of this essential oil does not end here. The fresh and soothing aroma of the oil also helps in aromatherapy. It is used in both ways- as massaging oil and in a diffuser to leave the lingering effect of the pleasant and calming fragrance, which assists relaxation. Additionally, in case of being allergic to strong scents, you can easily use tea tree oil as an organic perfume to smell fresh.
How to use:
- If you're using it with a scrub, lotion, or cream, add 6-8 drops of the oil for every 30ml of the product.
- If you wish to use it as a fragrance enhancer, add 4-6 drops of oil to an aromatherapy diffuser.
- While using it during a bath, add a few drops directly to the bucket/tub.
- While using it for a massage, ensure that you use it with a carrier oil.
- If oil gets into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wound Dressing Place a few drops of oil onto fresh wound dressing to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Natural Dandruff Remedy Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into regular shampoo and wash hair as normal.
- Acne Treatment Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to a half cup of water. Apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily.
- Homemade Mouthwash Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water and use as a mouthwash. Do not swallow as tea tree oil is toxic if taken internally.
- Household Cleaner Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use it as an all-purpose antimicrobial cleaner.
Ingredients: Pure tea tree oil
Shipping Time: 5-7 days