Moisturizing Lip Balm: Strawberry - 8gm
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
Organic Harvest’s Lip Balm is a rich concoction of strawberry, shea butter & lanolin extract. Since two of the three ingredients are packed with vitamin E, the properties of nourishment are par excellence. The product is ideal for removing dead cells and surfacing new cells, leading to youthful and plump lips. It can be used by both men and women to counter dry and chapped lips.
As a skincare and haircare brand, Organic Harvest takes immense pride in being the first home-grown brand. Our motive is to bring to you the goodness of nature in its rawest form. Hence, we refrain from adding parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, or any harsh additives to our products. Furthermore, all the processes that we employ to derive raw materials or process the product are in strict adherence with the eco-friendly norms. Our practices have been acknowledged by global organizations such as Nature, OneCert, and EcoCert that have certified Organic Harvest.
How to use:
- Take an adequate quantity of Organic Harvest Lip Balm.
- Spread it evenly on your lips.
- Let it sit for optimum moisturization.
- Tackle Dry, Flaky, and Chapped Lips with Organic Harvest’s Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Hibiscus Lip Balm
- Organic Harvest presents a lip balm that is suitable for both men and women. Enriched with the goodness of pure vitamin E oil, 100% jojoba oil, and pure organic shea butter, it provides deep nourishment to dry, chapped lips. Alongside, it eliminates pigmentation and accumulation of dead skin over the lip surface.
- The combination of jojoba oil organic with bee wax results in a waxy texture. This forms a protective layer on the lips, thus ensuring locked moisture. Furthermore, jojoba oil also falls under the category of anti-aging products as it has vitamin E oil in it. This oil is responsible for improving blood circulation, thereby paving the way for cell regeneration. The result is soft and supple lips.
- Natural shea butter has exceptional properties for flaky lips. A healing agent and a great moisturizer, shea butter may have antioxidants and fatty acids. These keep the lips hydrated in the roughest of weather without feeling the need for multiple reapplications. Besides, the combination of all these natural ingredients also helps in dealing with lip hyperpigmentation. With fading pigmentation, your lips tend to look pinker and healthier.
Ingredients: Organic lanolin, shea butter, food-grade colour
Shipping Time: 5-7 days