Mr. Nuts Omega 3 Biotin Walnut Scrub With Juglans Grain Seed
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
Is exfoliation necessary? The answer is Big YES! Face Scrub is essential to exfoliate dead skin cells. How often do you exfoliate the skin pores? Simple face cleansing removes dirt, oil, and makeup from your skin. But you need something more potent to slough off the dead skin cells from your facial skin. A good face scrub gently exfoliates your skin and helps the process of cell regeneration. Regular exfoliation makes your skin look younger and more radiant while allowing for your skincare products to penetrate deeply and work more effectively. The nourishing fats in walnuts attract moisture from the air, soothing dry skin. These healthy fats also reduce skin inflammation and play a role in protecting the skin against harmful UV rays. We all deal with the issue of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes due to weariness and tiredness. Applying walnut oil daily around the eyes and on the dark circles helps in getting rid of dark circles and puffiness by soothing the area. Walnuts are good moisturizing agents also.
- The main job of this skin revitalizing face scrub is to remove the surface layer of dead cells which is accumulated over some time due to pollution, hard water, sun exposure, etc.
- Everyone, regardless of skin type, can benefit from using a face scrub regularly.
- Not only do face scrubs reduce acne breakouts, but they can also give you a brighter, more even complexion.
How to use:
- Scoop Mr Nuts Omega 3 Biotin Walnut Scrub onto clean, dry skin using your fingers.
- Then, gently massage the face scrub over your face with wet fingers.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Use three times a week as part of your skincare routine or as needed.