Henna Natural - Indigo
Share with your friends and get 5% off on this product. Send us the screenshot on 07758075057
Tvam’s Keshaposhana Hair Color range is inspired by Tridosha Hara or the synergy of Vata, pitta, and Kapha. Made from plant-sourced ingredients, they provide nutrition to the scalp and hair.
- Take your style game a few notches higher with indigo hair.
- Dye them with pure ground indigo leaves for the right shade, sans side effects.
How to use:
- For the 2 step process, please purchase the Tvam Natural Pure Henna. Use it on the first day as per the instructions on the pack.
- On the second day, mix the Natural Indigo in a small porcelain bowl. Add water and make a smooth paste and apply immediately. The dark indigo colour will be effective in 48 hours.
- Detangle your hair with a fine-toothed comb. Divide it into four neat sections. Make sure it isn't oily. Remove oil if there's any. Use a brush or your hands to apply the indigo paste evenly all over your hair strands from the roots to the tips. Leave it on for 2 -3 hours and wash it off with a Tvam hair cleanser.
- Please note that the indigo can stain your hands. If applying with hands, use a fine-toothed comb and a pair of gloves. The quantity of indigo required depends on the length and the volume of your hair.
Active Ingredients: Indigo(Indigofera Tinctoria)-100%.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days