AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN
Share with your friends and get 5% off on this product. Send us the screenshot on 07758075057
This product is imported directly from the USA
Non-comedogenic moisturizer with SPF
A hydrating face lotion is a key part of any morning skincare routine—and a moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF is critical for helping to protect your skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays. For the hydrating effects of moisturizer and to restore the skin barrier, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and ceramides and non-comedogenic formula, like CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30, which won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is a morning skincare multitasker, featuring 3 essential ceramides that work together to lock in skins moisture and help restore your skin’s protective barrier, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and soothing niacinamide, plus our patented MVE technology that encapsulates ceramides to ensure efficient delivery within the skin’s barrier and slow release over time. Supporting your protective skin barrier, long after you’ve finished applying. Offering Broad Spectrum sunscreen, our moisturizer with SPF 30 features InVisibleZinc™ Technology (microfine zinc oxide) that spreads easily and evenly without leaving a chalky residue. And because CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizer is non-comedogenic and won’t clog pores, it’s ideal for all skin types.
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all-day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
How to use:
- Unlock the pump for first-time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- For children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: HOMOSALATE (10%), MERADIMATE (5%), octinoxate (5%), OCTOCRYLENE (2%), ZINC OXIDE (6.3%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONE, BHT, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYL SUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM
Shipping Time: 5-7 days