Stick On Nails | Navy Blue Acrylic Reusable False/Artificial Nails + Free French Tip
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
Navy Blue press on nails with one or two prominent nude nails is a big trend at the moment, and for a good reason. It is detailed, beautiful, and symbolic. The nude represents hopes and dreams for some people, while emerald green can mean luck or protection for your loved ones and has nothing to say about navy blue because we all know how bold and fierce that color is. Bold manicures are a great way to show off your personality, and you can get as creative as you want. Navy Blue and nude nails with artistic designs will draw people to your hands. Can you think of a color combination more dramatic than Navy blue, gorgeous emerald green stones, and nude? The artwork is a little more challenging to achieve because it requires negative spacing at various angles, but don't worry we have mastered the art for you and the result is in front of you and we may say that it's breathtakingly gorgeous.
Why do you need them?
Navy Blue press on nails is an edgy fashion statement that goes with a variety of looks. On every skin tone and nail type, it usually looks the best. It's no surprise that it's inspired by manicures because it's a color that's frequently linked with power, strength, and refinement. It's also the hue that goes with everything, so wear it on a date or at a nightclub to turn heads, the choice is yours.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size, Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 30 Nails, Including 24 Navy Blue Shade With 6 studded Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required.
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash your hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days