Stick On Nails | Matte Brown Fake/False Acrylic Nails + Free French Tip
Share with your friends and get 5% off on this product. Send us the screenshot on 07758075057
Brown nails quickly became very popular among fans of the classic manicure and neutral nail designs. Brown press on nails with tints of orange is a great way to emphasize the beauty of your hands. This set of Brown nails goes well with any other color. The most win-win option is a combination of brown press on nails and beige colors. Because of its versatility, brown nail polish can give you a beautiful and sophisticated manicure, even with a minimalist design. Chocolate brown with tints of orange is the perfect calming and grounding color for every season, and according to Sanchez McCullough, it can complement any skin tone as it’s a fairly neutral tone. Totty also suggests chocolate brown for classic square nail shapes.
What makes these best?
Brown is the new black,” says celebrity manicurist Vanessa Sanchez McCullough. “It’s chic and sophisticated and perfect for those looking to wear a dramatic warm color, but with a softer feel.” There are a range of brown polish options, but if you want a shade that enhances your skin tone, then you have landed the perfect spot this 30 pcs dark brown with tints of orange square press on nails is universally flattering, so don't worry if you have yellow, blue or neutral undertones, we have got it all covered.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 30 Nails, Including 24 Chocolate Brown Shade Matte, and 6 Matte Brown with Tints of Orange Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days