Stick On Nails | Matte Blue Artificial/False Nails Extension + Free French Tip
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
Before you sit down to select your next press-on set of nails, it's worth knowing a new trend has appeared just in time: royal blue nails. Celebrities, top manicurists, and designers are all collectively embracing the nearly black shade. And while it's fresh and trendy for the season, all signs are pointing to the color's power staying strong well into the coming years. Celebrities have taken a liking to the idea of the richer version of the cool shade. in lieu of the traditional reds, blacks, and purples that come every season, they've been opting for royal blue instead.
What makes these best?
In general, this year, royal blue has been a hit with tastemakers, as indicated by Instagram. Kourtney Kardashian, for example, recently opted for a royal blue for her sister Kim's birthday bash. Moreover, people are in search of something more grounding this year in color. In fact, in terms of color psychology, blue is the color of calm and constancy, which everyone could use a little of right now. 30 pcs royal blue with 6 white bases with gold and light blue detailing square press-on nails, if you're feeling a moodier neutral, but are still craving that hint of color, a chic shade then this set is a must. This set is solely inspired by Hailey Beiber’s recent nail set and how that turned into a huge Instagram trend, so if you want to keep up with the trend then hop on to this set now.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of In 30 Pcs, Including 24 Pcs Matte Blue And 6 Cream Base with Printed Light Blue Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days