Stick On Nails | Maroon Acrylic Reusable Fake/False/Artificial Stick on Nails + Free French Tip
Share with your friends and get 5% off on this product. Send us the screenshot on 07758075057
When we thought cat-eye and pastel nail art were the most popular, burgundy nails appeared, quickly becoming the most popular style of all time. It's now high time for you to pull it off like a pro with us! We love burgundy nails with one prominent nude nail carved with a red ruby stud, in case you didn't know! It's a great method to express oneself, and the creative possibilities are practically endless. Get your hands on these press-on nails today to instantly graduate your style from basic to spectacular in no time.
What makes these best?
Burgundy is often associated with upper social classes which represent wealth and serenity. Its deep red color and rich tint are thought to denote refinement. Burgundy is a color associated with strength. It has a sense of high aspiration due to its psychological seriousness and forceful drive. As a result, persons who want to show off their power or wealth may use burgundy as a color to do so. While there are many new colors on the market, everyone loves burgundy press on nails, whether it's fall, autumn, summer, or monsoon. It has ageless tones, and the impression it creates when paired with other colors is stunning. Like red lips, burgundy nails are ageless.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 30 Nails, Including 24 Glossy Maroon, 3 Glittered and 3 Red Ruby Studed Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days