Stick On Nails | Acrylic/Artificial/Fake Reusable Nail Extension + Free French Tip
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
These olive green press on nails are as festive as traditional reds, yet provide a little fresher and unexpected look. If you want to start off your journey with a green press on nails, opt for this subtle olive with a mix of grey and nude, which is a chick, swirling, bewitching creation and looks like a real aventurine gemstone. The perfect use of silver stud makes them apt for the holiday season as well as workdays, and you all know green mixed with hints of nude happens to be Kim Kardashian’s favorite. The best part about these olive green press on nails is that the Application of these does not require any super strict directions, and yet they look super bold and snap-worthy.
What makes these best?
Green is set to be one of the most in-demand shades adorning our nails this season, with Pinterest reporting searches for 'green' are up 300 percent, closely followed by 'khaki' and 'olive green'. Green is the hottest color for autumn/winter 21, according to brands like Bottega Veneta, and nothing feels more put-together than matching your press on to fashion's favorite hue.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 30 Nails, Including 24 Pcs Glossy Grey Shade And 6 Studded with Grey Tips Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days