Stick On Nails | Matte Red & White With Rhinestones Artificial/Fake Nails + Free French Tip
Ask/answer a question on our community, share a screenshot on "7758075057" and get a discount coupon for 5% off.** Sugatra Community
There are only a few things that we can be sure of in this life, and one of them is that red and white press-on nails as they are utterly timeless (and they always will be). Maybe that's because they seamlessly fit every kind of outfit and occasion. Really, though. Try to think of something that wouldn't be made better with a fresh red and white press-on nail set. We bet you can't. After all, we count on our favorite red and white sets to elevate our effortless athleisure sets just as much as we count on them to add a sultry sort of elegance to our favorite cocktail dresses.
What makes these best?
We know they look just as appropriate when worn to a long, drawn-out dinner as they do when worn to an endless barrage of meetings at the office. Red and white nails are, without a doubt, considered classic for a reason.
Just because we have a deep and unadulterated love for red and white press on nails doesn't mean we always stick with a standard red and white manicure, though. That’s why we have spiced it up with golden rhinestones to give it an innovative, fresh and creative look.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 28 Nails, Including 14 Matte Red, 8 White & 6 White Rhinestones Studded Press on Nails With 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer.
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days