Stick On Nails | Matte Purple Artificial/False/Fake Reusable Nails Acrylic Nails Extension
Share with your friends and get 5% off on this product. Send us the screenshot on 07758075057
Celebrity nail artist Miss Pop says grey equals chic. Somewhere between black and white, grey is the color that displays peace and fierceness, and the same goes for those who love it. The matte complete is very advanced and is a nice substitute for glossy sparkle. The Matte effect really is a perfect edition for grey press on nails. Therefore it makes sense that these two work extremely well together. 24 Pcs matte ombre grey square press on nails demure look is ideal for work, but it is okay when you’re busting out a very pastel outfit, like a bridal or baby shower
What makes these best?
Morally ambiguous and impartial, grey is the color of complexity–everything that falls in between absolutes. Grey can be easily overlooked, but it’s quite a fascinating color if you look a little deeper. Grey is the color of intellect and of compromise. It’s a diplomatic color, negotiating all the distance between black and white. We typically consider grey to be conservative, elegant, and cool, though it can be a bit mysterious. We think of grey as solemn and serious, the color of business suits and sophistication. It’s not a color of extremes, but rather of middle ground, of reasonable agreement. We also associate grey with wisdom–the sort that’s acquired with age.
How to Use
- Cleanse and push back cuticles
- Using alcohol or a nail dehydrator, clean the nail surface (optional)
- File and shape your natural nails
- Select the size
- Apply at an angle
- Press and hold for 30-60 seconds
- Don’t wash your hands for up to 2 hours or apply any moisture.
How to Remove
- Using Solvents and a Cuticle Pusher
- Apply some cuticle oil
- Use a cuticle pusher to loosen the nail
- Peel off the leftover adhesive
- Wash your hands and apply hand cream.
Package Details: Pack of 24 Matte Purple Press on Nails, 1 Manicure Stick, 2 Wet Wipes, 1 Filer
Key Benefits: Lick Nail Press-on Nail Tips are made with high-quality soft acrylic material that is No toxic to your body and nails, providing you a safe and comfortable experience, it can last about 1-2 weeks.
- Premium press on nails made of soft acrylic.
- Glue not required inclusive of gel adhesive.
- No equipment required
- No chemical reactions on the natural nail.
- 10 minutes Simple process - Buff, push cuticles, wipe and press!
- Perfect replacement for Nail extensions.
- Safe on natural nails, ultra gel colors never dull.
- Make sure your nails are dry if not then wash hands thoroughly. Nails must be completely dry.
- Push cuticles backward by using a wooden cuticle stick.
- Buff your nails by using filer and remove 2-3 layers.
- Wipe the nail with wet wipes that come in a kit.
- Choose appropriate nail size, and peel protective film. If your nail falls between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Align the base of the nail tip at the cuticle.
- Press down firmly, from base to Tip then side to side.
- Instructions to remove press on nails - soak hands in warm water for 4-5mins. Gently remove the nails from the sides with the cuticle stick.
Shipping Time: 5-7 days