Combination skin care is a balanced act: you need to moisturise the drier areas while treating the oiliness of the areas such as the forehead, nose, and chin - the T-Zone. Just a few products can do tricks for combination skin.
- Cleansing: Look for “cleansers for normal/ combination skin” while buying the one. Use astringent once a day in case your “T-Zone” gets very oily.
TVAM Face Wash - Pomegranate & Honey - Normal & Sensitive Skin
La Roche Posay TOLERIANE HYDRATING GENTLE FACIAL CLEANSER
Amayra Naturals Nyra Face Wash Powder Exfoliates & Brightens Turmeric +Aloe+ VitC
- Moisturising: Use a moisturizer only where you need it for combination skin i.e. cheeks. Else you’ll make your already oily T-Zone even oilier. If the under-eye is too dry, use the cream specifically designed for this delicate area as they prevent eye infections.
- Cosmetics: Try water-based foundations. In case of very oily T-Zone, try oil-free foundations. Use moisturizer first on drier areas.
- Sun Protection: Use oil-free SPF-15 sunscreen or oil-free moisturizer with added SPF-15 sunscreen
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Aveeno Products Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15
- Choose cleansers formulated for combination skin
- Apply moisturiser only where you need
- Use water-based or oil-free foundation
- Use different cleansers or moisturisers for different parts of the body
- Forget to use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Go for oil-free if you like.