We all have different skin types and based on your skin type, the kind of treatment you need to take differs. Lets see some common skin types and the care for each of them…
Dry Skin - This can be caused by using a cleanser that’s too harsh or a moisturiser that’s not rich for the skin’s needs. A gentle skincare routine can help to make the skin more supple and radiant.
- Cleansing - Dry skin needs gentle cleanser. Its advisable to using cleansers with olive oil or lanolin, also the milky liquid cleansers and tissue-off cleansing creams.
Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
LA Roche-Posay TOLERIANE HYDRATING GENTLE FACIAL CLEANSER
- Moisturising - Pick a product formulated with glycerine, hyaluronic acid, or dimethicone. These ingredients slow down moisture loss during the day, preventing further dehydration. Use olive oil as a before bed treatment, if you are not prone to acne.
La Roche-Posay LIPIKAR BALM AP+ MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN
Rahul Phate's Aloeweed Anti-Oxidant Micro Nourishing, Moisturising Gel
Aveeno Skin Relief 24-Hour Moisturizing Lotion
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15
mCaffeine Naked & Raw Latte Coffee Face Moisturizer
Amayra Naturals कौषेय : Face N Body Creme | Nourish | Hydrate
mCaffeine Naked & Rich Choco Body Lotion
Rahul Phate Genta-Sensi Exfoliating Lotion
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion
TVAM Body Butter - Grapefruit Peach Avocado
- Cosmetics - Go for oil based foundations, blushers, and powders. Look for the words such as hydrating, nourishing and moisturising in their names. Choose for cream or cream-powder blushers.
The Lip Bar Caffeine Concealer
The Lip Bar Skin Glow Highlighting Serum
The Lip Bar Tinted Skin Conditioner
- Sun Protection - Dry skin produces less oil than other skin types, so it’s more vulnerable to inflammation. Use an SPF-15 sunscreen or a moisturiser with added sunscreen and antioxidants. Always cover your face , neck and chest.
Aveeno Positively Radiant® Daily Face Moisturizer For Even Skin Tone, SPF 15
Just to summarise, rules for Dry Skin:
- Use a mild, soap-free liquid cleanser or “super fatted” cleansing bar to wash the face at night. Just splash a warm water in the morning.
- Select moisturisers formulated with glycerine, hyaluronic acid, or dimethicone, that delay the moisture loss.
- Apply moisturiser when the face and body are still damp to lock-in the moistures
- Use oil based foundations and cream or cream-powder blushers.
- Ever wash the face with harsh soap
- Use grainy cleansing products or buffing pads
- Forget to apply an SPF-15 sunscreen to your face, neck and chest everyday.